confirmPayment EndpointMonday, June 27, 2016 12:18 AM
|HTTP Request Body||Please refer to JSON Schema and Samples below|
|Bidco Integration Server URL||https://
<bisURL>refers to the PowaAim server you are working with. Possible values are:
- aim-sb1.powa.com - Aim Sandbox 1
- aim-sb2.powa.com - Aim Sandbox 2
- prod-euw1-aim.powa.com - Live/Production
<shopID>refers to your given shopID (that we've provided you)
<productID>is the unique ID / SKU to reference each product
<shopURL>is constant for all endpoints.
is the URL where the merchant’s store resides. This may be a simple domain name (myshop.com), a domain with prefix (www.myshop.com), or a domain with path (www.myshop.com/catalog). Note that https:// protocol is required.
- Your URL is the endpoint that you must expose
- Within your application, credit card data should only be shared with directly with PSPs (in a hosted payment situation) or with a merchant who has sufficient PCI-certification level.
|Full example, multiple products and options||--||sample-response-ConfirmPaymentResponse.json|
confirmPayment Request Fields and Structure